4.24.2014

0 Juice Served Here | Bells + Whistles

I like this for a number of reasons.  So first of all, I became obsessed with green juices around Thanksgiving of last year.  I got a juicer, and have had one almost everyday since. I love them. 

Second, this space is awesome.  Bells + Whistles does awesome work... I love the combination of clean, bright white, warm wood, geometric shapes, and the bold graphic menu. 

I finally visited the store this weekend...such a good space with delicious (looking) juices...unfortunately I didn't actually try them, as I had just had a juice down the street (of course).  Have you tried their juices?  Have a favorite?

 Juice Served Here | Bells + Whistles | Found thanks to Design Milk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...